Point of Sale
Spring 2024 Session
Price categories, payment methods, revenue reporting and money money money- let’s dive in to best utilize and understand how Fusion handles sales. Focus areas for this course include best practices for tiered prices, best reporting practices and tips & tricks for Point of Sale operations.
Must attend all dates to complete course
4:30 PM EST
What can I expect to learn from this course?
Develop in-depth knowledge in the following Fusion modules:
- Basic Fusion Accounting
- Point of Sale Experience
- Invoice Management
- Price Categories & Promo Codes
Be able to identify:
- Key Fusion language and terms utilized by front-line staff and members
- Common aspects of errors members or staff may encounter
- Areas to enhance for more streamlined sales and accounting business practices
Obtain a better understanding of:
- Functionality between payment methods, sales, revenue and discount pricing
- Common problem solving techniques for pricing or point of sale troubleshooting
- Reporting strategies to manage your sales, invoices and revenue
Hello from Sunny Florida future Fusion Champions! I am thrilled to be an instructor for the Fusion Champ Series courses & look forward to working closely with you all. I am located in Lakeland, FL but no stranger to the Midwest climate as I am a Wisconsin cheesehead native.
My passion for Recreation & Wellness started at UW-Whitewater where I had my first glimpse of the recreation field. I have been working in the field of Athletics & Recreation since then at both University of Wisconsin-Madison and Purdue University.
In January 2021 I joined the Education team at Fusion. My favorite part about my role is being able to work with clients on a daily basis and while you may think it's similar, no 2 days are ever the same.
Fun facts about me: I love sports, CrossFit, bike rides, am an absolute puzzle nerd and always down for a travel adventure. A bucket list item of mine is to take a trip to Hawaii & learn what island life is all about.